Friday, January 11, 2008

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday:
  • I woke up at 4am.
  • I turned in a very big project at work
  • I had Chinese food for lunch
  • I went to Paper Source and stocked up on labels
  • I ran into Elise who was rocking a straight haired look
  • I went to happy hour at Bangkok Joe's
  • It rained, and it made me feel happy.

Today:

  • I hit snooze about a kagillion times
  • I considered calling out sick.
  • I fought with Matt before 7am. Not fun.
  • I will finalize my birthday plans.
  • I will babysit three of my favorite girls.
  • I will contemplate faking sickness around 1pm.
  • I will do my daily page.

Tomorrow:

  • I will sleep in and enjoy a peaceful morning.
  • I will be happy to not be sitting in a cubicle all day.
  • I will finish updating my resume. Ugh.
  • I will workout (if I can find the energy and drive).
  • I will watch Disk 7 of Lost Season 3. Farewell Charlie.
  • I will mail out some fun packages to my craftly ladies.

So lovely it's Friday. Here's hoping my weekend is productive and that yours is fun and relaxing.

9 comments:

Vee said...

i went to paper-source this week too in g'town, didn't get much though! Have a great weekend!!

staceyfike said...

happy weekend!

Rachael said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Shelly Brewer said...

have a great weekend!! and hey...are we gonna meet up at scrapbowl?

Anne Thompson said...

That is such a cute little list! I'm sicky too right now, but I'm a SAHM, so I can't really call in sick! boooo :) And your word for '08 is great! My girlfriend chose 'today' for the same reason!

Tina said...

ugh, I hate updated resumes. good luck with that! atleast your at home and can work on it. So how'd the moving go?

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Just in time for the LOST premiere, finally!!!
Could you come pick me up next time you go to paper Source??? :)

kristina contes said...

i forgot about charlie...that shit just ain't right. waaaaaah.

amytangerine said...

happpppeeeeee bday! 26 was one of my best years ever. hope it is yours too!