Monday, January 14, 2008

10 Years Ago Today...

This was me. On my Sweet 16 Birthday.
And yes, I'm rocking a sweater vest!
And a full set of braces. hehe.

I found this picture last night and I just found it to be so fitting considering I am TEN years older today. I still remember that day. I got balloons and cards from my friends. Roses from my boyfriend at the time. And new clothes from my mom. Not to mention that sweeeet cake.

But today I turn 26 (um, how did that happen?). And there will be no party. And no balloons. Just ice cream cake around 7 with the fam. Looking forward to a low key day, away from my horrid cubicle.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestest friend and birthday twin Molly Shields. =)

p.s. Kla, you made my day with the daily page. Loves you!

17 comments:

ali mclaughlin said...

Happy Birthday old woman!!! ha.

Vee said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

staceyfike said...

happy birthday!!!

(nice sweater vest)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Have a great birthday :)

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great birthday! The years fly by without any notice, huh?! Crazy. Hey what is your job at the dreaded cubicle? Just curious;-) enjoy the day!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great birthday! The years fly by without any notice, huh?! Crazy. Hey what is your job at the dreaded cubicle? Just curious;-) enjoy the day!

Anonymous said...

hola- im just a random scrappy blog reader. happy b-day. love your ramblings!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

(I added your link to my blog as inspiration hope you don't mind)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

My sweet friend...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Please send me your address to
anilumagloire@yahoo.com

Nicole Carro said...

Happy Birthday Nat! Hope you had fabulous day.

renee said...

Happy Birthday!! But just wait until you turn 30...at least you're in your 20's...

quietly going mad... said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the sweater vest it is so sweet!

Michelle said...

hi =) I found your blog through Tina's and just had to say...the 14th is my birthday, too!! (he he...it's a good day) So happy birthday to you!! Hope it was fab! =)

EliseBlaha said...

happy birthday lovely!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I Hope you had a great day. Enjoy being 26!! Each year is fun and brings on new adventures. Plus age is just a number it's really how young you feel. --- I sometimes still feel like I'm 16! (Ask my husband he'll tell you I sometimes act like it too.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (I'll have to have some cake in your honor)

Tina said...

the sweater vest rules.


happy birthday Natalie :)

miss morgan... said...

happy late birthday! and thanks for the awesome presents! wait! that's not how that's supposed to happen! : )