Monday, December 10, 2007

Simplify

I find it so hard to do everything I want to do. To check every thing off the to-do list. To find time to scrap, and quilt, and cook, and study, and read, and take pictures. So, I say, when crunched with time, simplify. And I'm loving the results.

Cardstock + Hambly + Typewriter = Page in less than 30 minutes.
This is my new formula for quick and easy scrapping. Try it.


Katie came to visit me on Saturday. We shopped, and talked, and laughed, and ate. And you know you have had a good day when you end the day with photo booth pictures at Chucky Cheese combined with Cinnamon Dolce Lattes at Starbucks. Good times.

Is anyone else super excited that the LOST dvd's come out tomorrow? I have really missed my psycho, crazy, and messed-up characters. I will savour watching any episodes that involve my beloved Charlie, for I know that this will be the last time his face will appear on one of the seven disks.

Cheers to a new week.

9 comments:

Tina said...

your right, simple is better. love the page!

Vee said...

awesome page!!

Bethany E. said...

love the simplified page...it's gorgeous!!

Shelly Brewer said...

LOve the page...and YES I'm pumped about LOST, but I'm gonna buy it with christmas money, so it's gonna be a couple of weeks!!! uggg.
But I just bought the last season of Gilmore Girls, so that should help me through!!!

K + E said...

love this layout and the simplicity! Hope you have a good week :)

Eileen (aichan)

Colleen said...

LOVE that LO. love it!

i'm sad about charlie too, but it is LOST...you never know...he might survive (that's me with my rose colored glasses on)

Anne Thompson said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope you are doing OK.

Your page is perfectly simple and cute!

And dude....LOST!!!!! So excited! We have to wait til Feb. for the new season right?

miss morgan... said...

aww totally jeals of your weekend! glad you had a fun time! and i can't even talk about charlie without getting heartbroken all over again.

adrienne leigh said...

this is really, really lovely.