Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have/Have Not

I Have:

1. Received a fantastic package from Amy. It made my day.
2. Scrapbooked, but not posted. Feeling private lately.
3. Been told I'm going to Dallas in Jan for work. Interesting.
4. Caught up on episodes of GG. And I just love it.
5. Purchased Season 3 of LOST. And with a $5 coupon I might add.
6. A new found obsession with cards. Especially letterpress.
7. A doctors appointment at 9:15 on Friday morning. Thinking about calling out sick afterwards, just for the hell of it.

I Have Not:

1. Worked out in one week.
2. Posted the beautiful banner that Stacey made me.
3. Been festive this year. No tree. No decorations. No xmas spirit.
4. Worn my contacts in 2.5 weeks. Did you know you can't wear your contacts for a month before getting Lasik? Guess I will just look nerdy during the holiday season.
5. Sent out my Christmas cards. I'm just happy I bought them.
6. Been motivated. I've been so lazy that it's starting to disgust me.
7. Purchased a single present. Just call me the grinch.

The End.

10 comments:

Tina said...

You're getting Lasik?? I've thought about it but it scares me. Call in sick and do something just for you.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

C'mon!!! Get in the spirit :) I know you can do it.

Good luck with the Lasik!!

Anne Thompson said...

No tree yet? You are the grinch!! JK ;) That's so cool that you are getting Lasik! The hubs and I have been thinking about it for years! And I'm glad to hear that someone else hasn't worked out in a week!

Unknown said...

u are the grinch. you even make that grinchy face. :)

quietly going mad... said...

I think I saw that grinch face in chuck e cheese :) call out you need it!!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Love the format of this post! I am missing GG since I moved--can't wait to get back in the groove. Take the day off Friday...and enjoy:)
Oh and Dallas is fun. Lots of great places to go and the Galleria for shopping is satisfying.

ali mclaughlin said...

girl you need to get in the Christmas spirit!

kristina contes said...

grinch. i know. wth? i usually die for xmas. cards still sitting here. waaah.

but yay letterpress!!! lmk if you want some cool sites to peruse on that front ;)

Vee said...

letterpress is so cool and fun. i am grinchy too but i have gotten some things for s2 :)

miss morgan... said...

i feel you on the grinchiness! ugh!