Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nikon, I Love You

Would you like a recap of the last few weeks through the eyes of my trusty Nikon? I figured its the least I can do for not posting any real pics in the month of December. So here goes.

Matt and I went to the annual Bolivian Christmas party. It was lovely. Except for the fact that I got a scary religious calendar for the gift exchange (but that's another story). Plus, someone took this semi-decent picture of us. Now if only that plant didn't look like it was growing from my left shoulder....


We found this $4 shirt at target and decided it was a must have for Louie. He was not very happy. But we were! Bwahaha!
I've been taking an insane amount of mirror shots. Maybe its boredom. Maybe its vanity. Whatever it is. It's fun.

I had no idea my quilt was going to take me THIS long. I have 2 days to finish it. A bet is a bet, and I am one competitive bitch. I will finish this thing even if it means staying home on new years eve with a bottle of champagne, dick clark, and my sewing machine.

Did I mention that we found a mouse in our apartment on Christmas Eve? This little bastard almost cost me a pair of Chanel sunglasses. It took us an insane two hours of screams mixed in with patience to catch him. Notice the Making Memories mat and the basket that holds my paints? Scrapbooking saves lives people. Literally.



And speaking of ye old scrappies...guess who made her very first page? Yep, my sister. So proud of her. Just when I was getting excited that I had found someone to be artsy with, I remembered that she leaves for Spain in a week. Bummer.

SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to welcome the new year.
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO over 2007.
I love the start of something new.
So farewell 2007. And hello 2008!

8 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Wow...eventful! I hate mice...eek!!! Happy New Year! I'm so excited for it!

Lu said...

well, i hope 2008 promises to be a great year for you.

EliseBlaha said...

great post.
i would probably birth a brick if i found a mouse.
happy 08!

Silvitanova said...

I'm not scarde of mice, but I don't want them in my house!
Glad to see that scrapsupplies are good for things like this to!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOL!! The mouse trapping device is just too funny.

I too am over 2007. Welcome '08!

I wish you all that is cool and good and beautiful for the new year.

Tina said...

you and matt are so cute :)

Jamie Ko said...

your hair is really cute! makes me miss the days of short hair...

and love the mouse trap. so genius.

Vee said...

awesome post, i hate mouse when they come inside, yuck!!!