Monday, November 12, 2007

Two Posts, One Day

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments about my hair. I'm still laughing at myself for posting that (as marc put it) zoolander picture up. Oh and the vest is from Free People. I heart it so much. It's been my favorite piece this fall.

Like I said earlier, I spent a lot of time with matt this weekend. More so than normal. And now I'm all alone again (he's in class every night) and I got to thinking about how much I love our time together. And so I made this super simple page about our Sundays. I'm not in love with the design. But I am in love with the picture. And with putting my thoughts down on paper. And that is what its all about anyways.

Off to study Italian. Blogland...any luck in finding me a pen pal?

4 comments:

Marc said...

Your lazy sundays sound like heavan... Marc = jealous! OO i just remembered you still need your computer fixed! I may be able to do it this weekend! Just make sure you backup all the important stuff for me so I can just start from scratch!

Vee said...

love your layout!! It is awesome and you are something fierce with the typewriter! :)

Anonymous said...

awwwww
now that's a happy kitty

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Looove the page. Those labels are delish.