Monday, November 12, 2007

I Went A Little Scissor Happy

I went in for another haircut on Saturday. And as always, I tried out a new hairdresser. I never go back to the same one twice. Weird, right? Anyways, I walk in thinking I'm going to tell her to keep the length. That I'm growing it out again. To please not go scissor happy. But, I went against every bone in my body and as soon as I met her I said "do whatever you want." She looked at me all excited, asked me again, and I reasssured that I was feeling risky and to proceed. These were the results:

It is SUPER asymmetical. Which I'm still getting used too. Having short hair is addicting. But I think this will be the last time I go crazy with my hair. It's been fun. But lately, I have been missing the ease of a ponytail. I am missing the comfort of not having to do my hair in the morning. Plus, everyone at work this morning said I looked "punk." I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

The rest of my weekend was great. I got to spend a lot of time with Matt, which is always fabulous. I got to see some friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time. And the Redskins won.... oh wait a minute, nope, they lost because they suck.

17 comments:

Marc said...

I like the hair! Nice zoolander fance too! :-P

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You look GREAT!!!

Bethany E. said...

Very cute...short hair looks great on you though :)

Please don't remind me about the Redskins...):

staceyfike said...

love the hair!!

quietly going mad... said...

It is adorable I love it! Awesome pic! I so love the fact that you never go to the same hair dresser twice, I go to the same one and then they always start slowly going down hill and I don't know how to leave them because I hate hurting peoples feelings even when they are totally butchering(yes even with short hair this is possible) MY hair. ha

Vee said...

i love your hair!! it looks awesome and that vest is the cutest! :) yeah, not at all happy with the skins at this moment. :(

ali mclaughlin said...

Short hair looks so cute on you! I am not that brave though..ha!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT! And I love your blog...it just cracks me up because I can relate to so much you write about..When can we get together??

Unknown said...

I Love the hair!!! I think it's great that you try new things! I always go to different hair eople in search of "the one", but am a wuss and stay too close the my norm. Who knows maybe I'll chop all of mine off for spring?? Very cute girl!

Tina said...

wow, the hair is awesome! I just recently found a hairdresser I like. I would always go somewhere different. Maybe because I was never fully happy with that person but I like my salon and stylist right now. She gives the best head massage when she washes my hair. :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!! I'm digging your blue vest, too.

michelle raMirez said...

wholly shit!
yep i said it.
I LOVE IT.
very Posh SPicey.
LOVE!

Melissa said...

love the new hair! I am jealous because I dont look very good in short hair and I always have to fight the urge to chop off my hair ;)

erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erika said...

you are SUPER punk! can we start a girl band? and a riot? please, i'm really in the mood for some teen angst! hahaha. jk. i'm just being an ass because i absolutely love love love it! totally rad. seriously. totally.

EliseBlaha said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

i love the new do! i can't wait to see it in person! :)