Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Enough with the Pity Party

When things in our lives start looking bad, we always tend to focus on them. I've decided to stop stressing about work and start acknowledging all the good in my life.

1. I have a wonderful man who adores me.
2. I have reconnected with old friends.
3. I have the most amazing family in the world.
4. I have a roof over my head.
5. I have a kitty cat who loves to snuggle.
6. I have scrappy friends who get me.
7. I have an awesome camera that I love to play with.
8. I have an artsy escape that keeps me sane. See below.

9 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Amen, Nat!! Good vibes only :)

ali mclaughlin said...

Yay for all the good things. Thinking of ya!

Vee said...

awesome outlook girl, keep it up! :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

I like your color combinations, especially with the black and white photo. All the details are just brilliant.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Wayy cool hair on a way cool layout! I know what you mean about reflecting on the good things. Thanks for the reminder:)

The other day, I was whining to my mom about how hard the local water is and then I said "and yes as I say this I realize how there are people in the world who don't even have drinkable water and yes I am total loser for b&$*%ing..."

Breanne Crawford said...

love your art and your positivity <3

Silvitanova said...

I love the colours and your journaling in this page.
Be happy!

miss morgan... said...

lady you blow my mind on the regular!

Shelly Brewer said...

LOVE this LO!!