Monday, November 05, 2007

Just Call Me Roger Ebert

I saw this movie last night:

And I give it two thumbs up. But then again I'm a Wes Anderson fan. And not everybody understands his work. Regardless, I will point out 3 things I loved...

1. Adrien Brody. I loved his character from the very first scene. But more importantly, I was obsessed with his sunglasses. I wanted to reach into the screen and steal them.
2. The colors. The textures. The Indian prints. This movie had so much eye candy. Every scene had so many details to love.
3. Natalie Portman's hair. Well her character was awesome, but then again, she excels in all her roles. But I adored her pixie cut. It made me want to cut mine that short. I was completly cool with the idea of growing mine out until I saw hers. Now I'm confused.

Back at work and feeling uneasy. Feeling like I have to be constantly watching my back. Which is a horrible feeling. I have to do something about this. And fast.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Yes, her pixie is so damn cute....I would never be able to pull of that do! Everyone's buzzing about this movie, maybe I should drag J to see it but he doesn't enjoy these films as much as I do. Just may have to wait until the dvd comes out ;)

staceyfike said...

i think you could OWN that haircut!!
i got my lovely little package today!! thank you so much!!
i hate worrying about my job too....at least you don't love it so if worse comes to worse, oh well, no loss!!

quietly going mad... said...

I think you could own that haircut too! I have been dying to go dark like that with my hair but I am scared to go that drastic in color, I have had my hair that short though:) I used to have to worry about looking behind my back and now at this job I don't really because they don't care, we have a lot of down time, and I still worry. Good luck sweetie!

Colleen said...

oh i want to see this so bad!!!

adrienne leigh said...

Love your blog> just found it. & SO siked to see this movie, thanks for the 'review'! :)

marie antoinette said...

hi..i just found your blog through my cousin renee's blog. i love your scrapbooking style! and your taste in movies. wes anderson is one of my heroes along w/ adrien brody (and his sunglasses!) and natalie portman..actually i can say that was a perfect cast.
i love your short hair and now i officially sound like a stalker.
anyway, cool pictures! :)
peace.