Friday, November 02, 2007

I Can't Fake It Anymore

My boss got on my case again this morning. He asked me if I still "care about my job." I guess I suck at disguising my hate for this line of work. I just can't fake things. I can't bullshit very well either. I'm direct and to the point. Which made the conversation with my boss kind of awkward. I wanted to tell him how I really felt. But, this is a professional setting. So I stayed calm and did the best I could. I am so thankful that tomorrow is Saturday.

Anyways. Here are my Alphabet ATCs I did a few weeks ago. I had a lot of fun making these babies. But damn did they take forever.

And last my take on the latest scrapjack. I loved using up scraps and the new fabrics I picked up in Soho last week.

10 comments:

staceyfike said...

so when he ask you did you say, "no i really don't but a girls gotta get paid so i guess i'll stick it out"? lol!!
why couldn't we just be independantly wealthy?

Bethany E. said...

Love your jack...it's so sweet!

Vee said...

so agree with stacey! :) so sorry your day is blah....but you are otta there at 6!! Love love your atc's and jack! :)

ali mclaughlin said...

I think you need to quit and switch to professional scrapper.. that would be nice huh?

Anonymous said...

I hope next week is better for you. There's always CareerBuilder.com to find a new job. Next time your boss asks if you care about your job tell him that statistics show that people don't leave their jobs, they leave their bosses. :) I wonder what he'd say to that?!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

"I can't bullshit very well either. I'm direct and to the point."
I knew I liked you!!

Oh and the ATCs are pretty cool. Love the scrapjack as well. I went to the scrapjack webpage, set out for my desk to "scrapjack" and ended up making something completely different!

RachelDenbow said...

Love the quiltiness of the scraps on that LO. I wanna see the quilt wip, too!

Rachael said...

I hope this week goes better for you!

Love your ATC's and layout!! Very neat!

Tina said...

ok, I thinks that's weird that we had the same kind of shit day at work. Today wasn't any better for me but I got through it!

Breanne Crawford said...

dude. you totally rocked the jack. and those awesome cards.

sorry things suck at work. i know the feeling :(