Thursday, November 01, 2007

And On and On

I'm feeling random. Let's flow with it shall we.

1. I haven't scrapped in 2 weeks. I'm secretly enjoying the time off.
2. I think I might have converted a friend to scrapbooking after the 5lb box of goodies I sent her earlier this week.
3. I made lasagna two nights ago. Matt gave it a 10. He's only given me a 10 one other time, which means it is a damn good lasagna. I have leftovers if anyone wants to come over for dinner. 4. I did nothing for Halloween. Nada. No pumpkins. No candy purchases. No costume. No nothing. Yes, I know. Super lame.
5. I am in SHOCK that Turkey Day is in 3 weeks. Seriously, WTF.
6. My birthday is in 2.5 months and I'm not sure how I feel about turning 26. Does this put me in the "late twenties" category? Or can I still say I'm in my "mid-twenties?"
7. I bought Empire Records two weeks ago and I still haven't watched it. I'm such an idiot for leaving it at my parent's house. For now, the soundtrack will suffice.
8. I will be quilting this weekend. Matt bet me $50 that I won't finish it by 12/31/07. Ha! I'll show him. Consider me $50 richer!
9. Pomegranates are back in season. They are my all time favorite fruit. If they didn't take an hour to peel then I'd probably eat one every day. And if the price could go down, that would be super.
10. I am on the lookout for an Italian penpal. The old-school type. Like, sending letters with stamps kind. But, I will settle for the email type too. I will learn this damn language even if it kills me.

Ok, enough for one day. Farewell.

8 comments:

Vee said...

I can't believe is is almost Thanksgiving either! I love your randoms and yes you will get the $50:) go go go.....

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

So cool that you quilt! I made one for my son and half attempted onr for my mom and I am done with that. It is hard!!
Have you read the Elm Creek Quilt books by Jennifer Chiavernini. Soooo good. I'd send you mine, but my mom has them.
Oh and savor the mid 20s...26 was an awesome age for me, ok so was 27, so you have good things to look forward to :)

staceyfike said...

hi!! ;)

haven't forgot about your banner.....i'm still contemplating....

quietly going mad... said...

I bought all the stuff to make a quilt and still haven't done it yet. The whole cutting the fabric into little squares is what I need to get over. Good Luck you can do it!!! Inspire me to make mine! I am going to be 26 in a little over a month, I am going to fight for mid-twenties I say we are in our mid-twenties til we reach, lets say 29 1/2 :)

Anonymous said...

I'd say 26 still counts as mid-twenties, 27 that's the inbetween age but 28 & 29 that's your late 20's and wait until you hit 30! Either way enjoy it, they are some of the best years. No worries by the time you hit 30 I'll be a seasoned pro at being in my thirties that I can help you along.

Tina said...

A little break from scrapping never hurt anyone, really. I'm going on a week with out it and it does feel good. I'll get back on it this weekend and be totally refreshed from the break. So look at it that way too. ;)

You might have to send me your recipe for lasagna...mine always comes out a little soupy.

Unknown said...

i want to come over for dinner! :) and yes you are super lame. i can't believe you didnt carve a pumpkin. i did. and within 3 days it was hairy and moldy and caved in and leaking pumpkin juice all over my kitchen counter. and 26 is still mid 20's. :) i also want to come watch empire records w/ you.

miss morgan... said...

1. yeah i've been slackimg, other than the daily cards too

2. love bringing people over to the dark side.

3. i wish i lived closer

4. i'm with you. not such a costume person.

5. wtf is right!

6. NO! i need to be in my mid-20s for a while longer!

7. soooooooo good!

8. i need to get on this.

9. totally my fave fruit!

10. hehe.