Monday, August 27, 2007

Yeah, That's Right...

I totally scrapped! And not just 1 page, but 3. And I'm even working on #4 right now while Matt plays his nerdy computer games in the other room. We are total geeks and I love it. Anywho, without further ado, here they are. The second one was done while hanging out with Vee on Sunday. Good times, people.



So, I have decided that for the month of September I will not be eating out. I will totally give myself mad props if I can hold off for that long. It's not that I eat out THAT much. I eat out on days where I wake up late and don't have time to pack a lunch. Or the days where I'm having a craving for super spicy Thai food. Or for the hungover mornings when you just need some greasy food to help you through the day. So, can I go 30 days? Probably. But it won't be easy.


4 comments:

Vee said...

love your pages girl!!
they are the bomb and the last one is woah!!
good luck on not eating out, awesome challenge for yourself and will save you some money too! :)
i had so much fun on Sunday, we have to do it again like soon!!:)

RachelDenbow said...

I love these LO's. I just bought that Martha Stewart wood grain and can't wait to use it up. Your Mood page makes me want do one just like it.

Melissa said...

rockin layouts girl! and lots of luck to you on your challenge this month to not eat out, it will definitely save you some money. during the week wouldn't be hard for me to refrain-but the weekend is when we are always eating out.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I really like that last layout. The way you highlighted the photos is great :)