Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Whooo! Post #100

I can't believe it. #100. What a milestone. Ok, NOT.

So, you know the days when you wake up early.
Because you want to get to work early.
So that you can leave work early.

Well, that was the plan today. Then I saw THIS.
And I had to, I mean, HAD TO, do it right now.
So, I did. Here is my take on the AshleyWren jack.
That girl really inspires me. Like oh-so-much.

And did this one last night.
We've gone on a lot of mini vacations.
Snowboarding in Vail.
Universal Studios in Orlando.
Bethany Beach last summer.
But this was our first big girl/big boy vacation.
A vacation that included passports.
And long lines at customs.
And converting $$ to pesos.
I really hope there are more vacations like this one.
There is no better feeling than having your passport stamped with yet another cool place in the world. =)

Today, I feel happy. Excited that its almost Friday.
There is a three day weekend coming up!
Can I get a Hell Yeah?!?!?
Seriously...get up and SHOUT it!
Did you do it?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! super cute! i love it! yay for big girl/big boy vacays! i need to take another vacay myself. im getting lazy and don't feel like working anymore...oh wait, that's everyday...

anyway, you are so crafty cuz! i love it. i will respond to you email in a bit :)

(yay i'm first!)

Vee said...

ve your layouts and isn't this granddaddy jack the beast?!!
can't wait!! to tackle it this weekend
yay!! for long weekends! :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Hell Yeah!!! Loved your pages. That pic of Grandma is so cool!!

Have a fun weekend!

Bethany E. said...

oh man, I love both of the layouts so much! Hope your 3-day weekend is awesome! :)

amytangerine said...

love the layouts and LOVE stamps in the passport!

Anonymous said...

Love your new do and layouts!

Anne Thompson said...

Hell Yeah!!

Lovin the scalloped edge on the layouts, they both rock!

Melissa said...

HELL YEAH!!-I will definitely shout that because I was so in need of this 3 day weekend ;)

super cute layouts!

Silvitanova said...

Cool grandma! Yes I love stamps in my passport to, I always dissapointed when I don't get any!

Rachael said...

Love your layouts!!! I hope you had a great weekend!

erika said...

julie is such a rockstar! guess what? i'm coming home friday!