Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oops, I Did It Again!

I cut my hair off again.
Last Wednesday.
In Chicago.
With a girl named Heather Rae.
Who was fabulous, btw.
She had a fashionable Euro-Mullet.
I could immediately tell she would rock it.
She was fun and sassy and totally adorable.
And I truly LOVE the cut.
Having shorter hair is addicting.
Not to mention super easy to style.
So here it is.


And I'm feeing SOOOOOOOO much better today.
Nothing a few Margaritas at this place couldn't fix.
Happy Saturday friends!

10 comments:

staceyfike said...

ca-ute!!

Colleen said...

cute!!!!

Marc said...

stylish!

Vee said...

love it and can't wait to see you today!! :)

amytangerine said...

you are brave- i love the short hair on you!

Silvitanova said...

That looks so cool!

Shelly Brewer said...

you are beyond cute!!!

Rachael said...

Oh it is SO cute!!! love it!

Bethany E. said...

What a cute do...you are gorgeous, BTW! :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Really like the hair! Very cute.