Friday, August 17, 2007

Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys!

That song is stuck in my head. Why? I have no clue! But, its a happy upbeat song for a Friday, don't you think? Splendid!

So, last night was eventful. I went to my very first Shiva at my friend Jodi's house. Her grandmother died recently and so of course I had to show her my support. I had never been to any jewish religious type gathering before. I loved being able to see that. So interesting.

Then, met up with a friend at Barnes & Noble. We were aimlessly walking around when I saw this book. I had heard of it before. But once I started opening the pages and revealing its magic, well, I just had to have it. Highly recommend.

Then, I remembered today that I have yet to pre-order this gem! So, I rushed over to Amazon and did so first thing this morning. 5 more days people!


Tomorrow, I leave for this wonderful city. I am going there for work, but more importantly, I get to see two of my very good friends. Two, crazy, party loving, super fun girls. I love Chi-town!

This. Cracks. Me. Up. Every single time. I love cat humor.

My little sister is coming to my house tonight to get her scrap on for the very first time. This makes me so incredibly happy. Who knows, maybe by the end of the night I can convince her to join the madness over at SIStv. That would be bliss. Farewell my lovely readers.

7 comments:

Marc said...

People say we Monkey around!

Vee said...

what b&n did you get it from because every borders I go to doesn't have it and I so want it :)
have fun in Chicago!!

Colleen said...

that wreck this journal thing is freakin awesome. you are going to love it!!

Unknown said...

Oooh her first time?! Exciting! I'm still trying to bring my lil sis into scrappingland. No luck yet, but I still have hope! Have a blast in Chicago!

Shelly Brewer said...

how fun...can't wait to hear if your sis liked scrappin!! have fun in chicago!!

Anonymous said...

Hi right back!! So excited to find other younger scrappers in the DC area! We should totally get together somewhere. I just picked the Keri Smith book up too!
Have a blast in Chicago.

Anne Thompson said...

I just read your pet peeves post! Again, I was laughing out loud! You rock!