Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Need A New Profile Pic

I have yet to do this.
But I will soon.
I promise.
And I still owe you guys a picture of the new hair from the front.
I haven't had the time. Sorry!

Random Things that are making me HAPPY:

I'm wearing hot pink today.
Matt sent me another random email today that cracked me up.
I have Italian class tonight - molto bene!
I am actually being productive at work.
I am making plans for HH next week with my lady friends.
I can't wait to tackle THIS. Love her work. She really inspires me.
My mom loves my hair & says I now look like her circa 1970 something. Love that!
I can still make a tiny ponytail with the longer pieces of hair.
I worked out twice yesterday. Total cardio time = 1 hour 45 min!
I am eating some delicious cherries from Costco.
This KIT looks delicious. I might have to get it.

And last but not least. My friend Megan just got back from her honeymoon. So, I ask her to send me some photots. And most of them are beautiful panoramic pictures, or pics of the ocean, or pics of her on the beach. And then out of nowhere comes this one. I almost died laughing. Aren't they the cutest couple ever? Haha.


6 comments:

Vee said...

love this post girlie!!
I am hooked on Safeway's cherries, simply delish!!
can't wait to see the new profile
ciao-only italian i know
tehe!!
xo

michelle raMirez said...

yum!
i have some of those cherries too.
delish!
we should for sure meet up if you are down visiting your sister...fun times.
thanks for reminding me about the latest Jack.
a MUST too.
have a great day

RachelDenbow said...

the hair, the hair, the hair!!! I can't wait to see it! How did it feel?

april said...

Please please please show us the hair!!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Yummy!! Costco cherries re the best. I have a big box here at home too :)

Shelly Brewer said...

So much fun stuff..I love costco, but hate cherries! Can't wait to see the hair..so sweet that you remind your mom of her!