Monday, June 25, 2007

Back at Work

I had a nice long weekend. I didn't work Thursday and Friday because I wasn't feeling well. And even though I had a four day weekend, I am still bitter to be sitting here, in my cube, on yet another mundance Monday morning. Working here is killing me softly. On one end of the stick, I should be thankful to have a very lenient job. A job that pays me well, especially for the amount of work I (don't) do. A job that involves no overtime, 40 hour work weeks (or less), hardly any deadlines, and easy going bosses. But on the flip side, this job is not rewarding. I have evolved from hard working, goal-oriented, and determined person, to a very lazy and highly unmotivated person. Most importantly, this job is killing my creativity. So, on that note...some creative things I did over the weekend:


Last, but not least. I bought these adorable Cole Haan shoes this weekend to go with my oh-so fabulous BCBG dress. I have a wedding this weekend in Chicago and I will be rocking these babies with a huge smile on my face. I'm wearing them to work today and I feel better about being here everytime I look down at my feet. I mean, I don't mean to brag, but my feet look tre cute today! Ok, back to work. If you need me, I'll be stuck in an office from 9-5 for the next 40 years!! How depressing! Au revoir!

4 comments:

Marc said...

You can always pick up a second more challenging job. Or you can take classes in things that interest you, like... say you've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. take guitar lessons! i dunno. i'd be fine being in a decent paying, easy job. hell i have one right now. (the pay isnt THAT great tho)

Vee said...

I love your shoes!!
you going to Chi-town this weekend, that is awesome!
these layouts are the beast, left you some love on sis :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love the pages! That button rainbow is so cool :)
Love the shoes. LOVE!

Have fun in chicago!

Michelle said...

WOW! Love that rainbow layout! Gorgeous!