Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He Makes Fun of My Blog

He always has some sort of comment. Like, how bloggin is dorky. Or that I might not have MySpace, but that I'm just "as bad" because I have a blog. It's all in good fun of course, and I don't mind him joking around about it at all. But yesterday, he wrote me this email:

Subject: 10 Random Things

Hope your day is going well! I just thought I'd share 10 random things I was thinking about right now on my study break. I bet you'll find 'em "blog-worthy":

1. There is no such thing as too much garlic in food.
2. Pennies are really, really annoying.
3. I'm no tree-hugging hippie, but people that don't recycle really piss me off.
4. I'd rather be bitten by bugs or have sunburn than wear bug spray or sunblock.
5. WTF are eye boogers made out of? For that matter, what are boogers made out of?
6. Houses/apartments never have enough power outlets, or power outlets in the right places.
7. Ya gots ta be able to drive stick shift, son!
8. Diet Coke = legalized crack cocaine.
9. Online bill pay is perhaps the greatest thing ever. Next to MTV's Rob and Big, that is.
10. Is "fart" a bad word? If so, why? Just because it's funny? The peeps at Merriam-Webster are a bunch of haters.

Followed by: "I should become a "guest blogger" on your blog. I bet I'd increase the web traffic 10x over!"

So there you have it. My boyfriend wants to be a guest blogger. Haha, ok not really, because he was joking. But it was still funny for him to say that. I love that I have a boyfriend who makes me laugh every single day.

In other news, my internet at home is down. So aggrivating! It is almost impossible to live without internet. Serioulsy, I don't even remember life without it. Ok, that is an extreme comment, but you know what I mean. I wanted to post a picture of my long hair. Because in a matter of days it's all going to be GONE! I'm donating it. Originally to Locks of Love, and now after reading Scarlet's Post about Pantene's Beautiful Lenghts Campaign I am thinking maybe I'll donate there. Well, regardless, I'm donating about 11 inches of hair and I'm super nervous but very exciting about doing something to help others. Even if I look like a boy with short hair, it will be worth it knowing that I am helping a child, or woman in need.

5 comments:

Vee said...

totally agree with him on Rob and Big
love that show!!
omg, can't wait to see your new cut and you are awesome for donating!!
great cause and I am sure you will look great!!
love mat being the "guest" blogger he is funny :)
i can relate to not having internet, when I go to my mom's their is no internet...
and it feels like I am so out of the "loop" for two days :)
is this the longest comment ever?! lol

Unknown said...

ahh! i can't believe you are chopping it off! i should guest blog too! LOL jk:) matt is funny but i bet i would be really funny too.

ps-i am lost w/out lost and greys. i have no clue what to do w/ myself on wednesdays and thursday nights anymore. thought i'd share.

april said...

Love your funny list!!! It's so totally worth it to chop off your hair. I gave mine to locks of love, only later to learn of Pantene's thing. That'll just give me an excuse to grow it out again. (BTW, I donated 13 inch in April)

Colleen said...

I think that's a great cause! I wish I knew about it yesterday!!!

Love your blog

Shelly Brewer said...

Nat..I am crackin up at your boys comments..and GUEST BLOGGER!!!! I think we should ALL do that!! How hysterical!!