Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Little Things

I love how Stacey comes up with a list of her happy things. So, I've decided to copy her. I hope she doesn't mind. But, for now, I will only do my top five favorite happy things. Here goes:

1. Nelly Furtado - Going to see her in concert tonight. I wouldn't say I'm super excited (I think it's just because I'm really tired right now). But, I am happy to do something out of the ordinary. And definitely listen to some high energy tunes. It should be a good time!

2. Knocked Up - This movie was effing hilarious! No, really! It was the funniest movie I have seen in a while. It was SO funny, that I am tempted to go see it again. If you haven't seen it, then I suggest you run to the nearest movie theater to watch it. You will be so happy you did. I promise you'll LOL a lot.

3. Boca Raton real estate - My mom and I had so much fun just driving around and looking at the beautiful houses in Boca. Love the architecture. Love the landscaping. Love the palm trees. Love the ocean front mansions. I loved everything about it.
4. Scrap in Style - This site is so much fun to cruise around. I love how it tells me when all my favorite "Sisters" have added pages. So convenient. So practical. Love it.
5. Card-A-Day - I got the idea from Elise, who got it from Emily. I started it on June 1 and I've been super good about keeping up with it. I love the idea of being artsy everyday. I always feel like I don't have time to do so, but by starting small, i.e. a playing card, then it makes the task easier to achieve. I'll post a sneak soon.
What is everyone doing this weekend?? I hope to get some sun at the pool, wash my car, go on a long bike ride, and make empanadas with my grandma Juli. And maybe some scrappy work along the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So loved Knocked up! I am in NOVA.. shoot me an email. I didnt see an email link for you.

Shelly Brewer said...

Hope you had fun at the concert!! And I really want to see that movie..glad that it's funny!

Vee said...

o man you went to see nelly at gmu!!
i didn't know it was this weekend!!
hope you had a great time :)
can't wait to see your cards! :)

april said...

I'm so jealous of the nelly concert!