Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Florida = Frizzy Hair

Boca Raton is awesome.
Pass it on.

Remember that game?
The "Pass it On" game.
AKA. Telephone.
Ahhh, good times.

Anyways, guess who caught the bouquet at the wedding?
Yep, yours truly.
I was in serious SHOCK when it happened.
Seriously. I did not want the damn bouquet.
I was just there for moral support for my friends who did want it.
So, I'm standing there, la-di-da.
And I swear to you. If I hadn't put my hands up...
The damn bouquet would have hit me right on my head.
It was like it was meant for me.
So, I catch it. And immediately look over at Matt.
And he is giving me the look of death.
And so I try to hand it off to someone else.
And everyone just kept laughing at me.
I'm screaming "somebody take this!!"
And everyone is just laughing. And laughing.
Because they knew I didn't want it.
I swear I almost started crying.
It was a very stressful situation for me.
Most girls kill to catch the bouquet.
I just wanted to cry.
Yes, I'm not normal.
Meggers - Love you!

Anyways, I'm in Boca Raton.
I went to a real-life scrap store.
It felt so good to be in one after so long.
And now, I'm going to the beach.
Love it here. Like, really deep down, love it.
Palm trees make me feel comfortable.
And humidity makes my hair frizz.
Regardless, I'm happy. Bouquet and all.

5 comments:

Vee said...

totally forgot you were in FL
me jealous = jealous
way funny about the bouquet story
well not for you but I can so hear you saying it
catch some rays for me
smooches!!

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, I just cut mine even shorter. That was my secret ode to my hair. Thanks for the comment.
R

staceyfike said...

i heart boca....whilst you're there, go to beach place in ft. lauderdale and go to howl at the moon....lots of FUN!!
sorry abt the bouquet.....lol!

Unknown said...

hahaha omg! you caught the bouquet! remember at ximenas wedding when you and i both caught it and you screamed and let go and then all of the old single ladies there were glaring at me? haha that was funny. have fun in boca!!! :)

Shelly Brewer said...

do you remember the sex and the city episode where they all just let it drop in front of them..that's what I always think of..so funny!