Friday, June 01, 2007

The First to Go

She is the first. The first of my friends who bought her own place. She was the first girl who moved in with her boyfriend. She was the first to get engaged. Her bachelorette party was the first one I have ever been too. And today, she will be the first of my friend's to tie the knot. I am so incredibly happy for her. She deserves nothing but the best. And I know her and Joe will be together forever. I love you Meggers! I can't wait for you to become a Garcia, just like me! hehe.
Tonight = lots of old faces, lots of tears (I always cry at weddings), and lots of drinking. Its going to feel like I'm partying at Bridges, circa 2003. Loves it! Everyone have a good weekend!!!

4 comments:

Vee said...

i love weddings, have fun and have a sip for me!! :)

Greta Adams said...

oh please drink about 6 for me...yeah i'm a lush..so what...lol
thanks for stopping back...come back and visit...love your blog...you are too cute =)

Greta Adams said...

that would be thanks for stopping by not back...duh

Shelly Brewer said...

Hope you had fun girly!! What a sweet pic!