Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ohh Sawyer, My Hero

Seriously, how AWESOME was THIS guy last night? He totally rocked it! And when he threw up after killing that dude....my heart went out to him. Poor thing. How crazy was it that Locke's "dad" was the original Sawyer! At the beginning of the episode I hated Locke. Almost as much as I hated his "dad." But by the end, he had me all intrigued and what not. The LOST story line keeps getting better and better. Although, I still feel like they need to hurry up and answer some questions. Like, is it true that Jack is working with the Others? Why did Kate tell Jack about the new girl (what's her name?). Is Kate preggers? And will Sun really die...I doubt it. And when is Charlie going to die, once and for all? Ok, that was mean, but I'm sick of Desmond saving him. Did anyone else notice that those kids are growing up real fast, especially that girl. No more teddy bears for those two.

So, last night I had dinner with Miss Vee. Can I just say that she is so much fun! She totally got me. And its so nice to say things like Hambly, 7 Gypsies, Heidi Swapp, and TwoPeas and have someone know exactly what you're talking about.

So, I leave for Ocean City tomorrow. How exciting is that? Little does my boss know that I will be calling out "sick" tomorrow. Hehe. Why use a vacation day when you can pull a sick day? Anyways, I think OC will be fun. It will be good to hangout with some people I usually don't hang with plus see some old faces that I haven't seen in years. Will post pictures when I get back. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and a super fun NSD!!

1 comment:

Vee said...

have fun girl at oc!!
I had so much fun with you too
we wil have to hang out soon!!
maybe get our scrap on ;)