Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy (belated) NSD & CDM!!

Has National Scrapbooking Day always been the same day as Cinco De Mayo? Or did it just so happen to fall on the same day this year? I don't remember but I hope its the latter. Because otherwise, for being such a creative hobby, scrappers could have really picked a better day. I mean...How am I supposed to get wasted on Margaritas AND scrap all day? The results would be nothing less than horrible. I mean, its really not necessary to steal other countries holidays. Its just not right, I tell you! Anyways, this year I wasn't able to celebrate either. But that's ok because I had Megaritas for Meg's Bachelorette party up in Ocean City!! But, I was a featured in the "user highlights" on TwoPeas for NSD, which made me feel quite honored. Check it out here if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinco de Mayo is for Mexicans, you foreigner! Go get your passport. And your sombrero. And go make me some nachoooooooos. Ay yi yi yi!

Vee said...

congrats girl!!
i love your work!!
so fun and fresh :)
can't wait to scrap with you