Monday, April 30, 2007

Gmail Rocks My World

I am so excited that for some reason, I can go on Gmail Chat from work now. Before, my computer would say "access denied." So you can imagine my surprise today when I got an IM from my cousin. I am truly excited about this revelation! Hopefully, my work days will be a little less boring from now on. Now, if only I could wear jeans, have 2 hour lunches, and drink beer while at work. THAT would be amazing and would truly increase my levels of happiness during work hours. But it would probably decrease my productivity, huh?

In scrappy news...I was able to bang out a few layouts this weekend. I've totally changed my way of scrapping and now strickly do what I call "power-scrapping." This concept is brilliant because now instead of doing 1-2 layouts a weekend, I am averaging about 5-6! I've stopped caring if the page is perfectly put together and I am more concerned with getting my ideas and thoughts down on paper. That is what this hobby is all about anyways, right?

4 comments:

staceyfike said...

great scraps!!!

what are those hand stamps??
i need them.

Vee said...

love love love it girl!!
totally feel ya on power scrapping
the way I used to scrap totally gave me a headache!
i used to do alot of layering ;)
dude where's me car lo is stella!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet photo. I wonder who took it!??!?

erika said...

hahahaha. classic face! do you ever get so scared that you pee a little?
yea, neither do i......