Sunday, April 29, 2007

I have been Tagged!

I am such a bad blogger. My friend Vee tagged me last week and I am just now getting around to doing it. I'm supposed to name 7 random things about me. So here goes...

1. I didn't speak English until I was 5 years old, even though I was born here. My parents wanted to me to master Spanish before taking on English. So, at the age of 5 my parents threw me on a bus to kindergarten, where I found my way around by pointing at things and somehow making friends (who I am now thankful for teaching me all I know! hehe).

2. I love to travel. So far I have been to over 30 cities around the world (not including the US). If I could travel for a living, I think I would. I used to want to be like Brooke Burke from "Wild On E" or that blonde chick from the Travel Channel just so I could go to fantastic places to report on them.

3. One time, on my way to school, I fell down a flight of stairs and a rumor went around school that I "broke my butt." In reality, I just slightly bruised my tailbone and was fine within a day.

4. I believe in love at first sight. Or maybe I believe in total lust at first sight. I once fell in love with a guy at a supermarket in Seville. He asked me if I knew where the shampoo aisle was and that led to an in-depth 1.5 hour conversation in aisle 5. I felt like I had known him forever. I never saw him again and I still wonder about him from time to time.

5. I am totally fascinated with Asia right now. More specifically, China, Thailand, Cambodia, and of course, Singapore. If all goes as planned I will be living over there in the near future.

6. I snack all day long. I am constantly hungry. If I don't eat I am one cranky B. And I drink water like its my job! All day long in huge amounts.

7. I am obsessed with trampolines. To this day, I ask my parents if they will buy me one. And they always tell me the same thing... "Grow Up Natalie!" To which, I respond...."Never!"

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

staceyfike said...

that's an awesome random 7!!!

Vee said...

love it girlie!!
your seven is so cool!!
i love to travel too :)
laters chica

Anonymous said...

Regarding #4: My first love was Fudgie the Whale. My second love was eating seconds of Fudgie the Whale. Holla at ya boy, Carvel!