Sunday, May 20, 2007

Who Rocks the Party that Rocks the Body?

Yeah, that's right ladies (and maybe 1 or 2 gents that read this)...
I totaly rocked the party this weekend.
Not only did I bang out like 4-5 Scrappies.
But I cleaned my entire appartment.
And ran/walked Burke Lake.
And swam Saturday morning.
And watched a Work Out Marathon.
And visited the family. Love them.
And even did several loads of laundry.
And my most favorite part of the weekend...
Hanging with my girl Claudia (see: "I Miss Her).
She's back from Italy and I couldn't be happier!
I forgot how much I love this girl.
She totally rocks as a friend and as a drinking partner.
Plus, I got to see Yennie. And Cricket. And others.
So, I'm as happy as a girl can be.
Ok, time for Bed. I have swim practice at 5AM.
Yes, that's right. I said 5AM. So...Goodnight!

Oh, I almost forgot about the Scrappage. I think my favorite is the "I Travel" one. I mean, it doesn't get any better than Ashley Wren ScrapJack + Power Scrappage + Hambly. Yummy!!











3 comments:

Vee said...

i love it all!!
wow your weekend sounds awesome!!
I love love your scrapjack!
you are rocking the hambly :)
awww,....it's monday

staceyfike said...

you got so much accomplished in one weekend!!
i just played on the computer lol!!
i love your pages!

RachelDenbow said...

Hey, I got Jessica's info from your blog. I was scrolling through and read something about it and e-mailed her. So, THANKS!