Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beauty Down!

If you watched last night's Miss Universe than you proably saw what I saw. Poor Miss America totally ate it during the evening gown competition. First, I felt so embarrassed for her. Then, I kinda wanted to laugh (but I didn't). I felt so bad for her. But, not only did this poor girl fall and probably has a sore and bruised ass, but the audience boo-ed her during the interview part of the competition. Total cruelty! She was definitely my favorite girl from the pageant. She was absolutely stunning. Seriously, I think she was the prettiest girl I have seen in such a long time. And her dress....so classic and beautiful. Also my favorite. My other favorite girls were: Miss Brazil (I mean, hello! BrasileƱas are always gorgeous), Miss Japan (who won, loved her dress too), and of course, Miss Bolivia (I gotta represent!). Oh, if you want to see the video of Miss America falling, then check it out HERE.

3 comments:

Vee said...

omg, that is awful
i missed seeing it last night, but heard about it this morning.
not cool that she got booed
love her dress.
see ya chica!! :)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw I feel sooooo bad for her... Why are people so cruel.. Yes, she fall down but what the heck... She was professional enough to stay there and face it... I would run away I think... and she was laughing.. I think she needs cheer ups instead of that BOOHOO thing LOL


xoxo
emine

Shelly Brewer said...

Hadn't seen this yet...poor girl. I def think she was getting booed because she was an American..sad but true! She was absolutely stunning!!