Thursday, February 15, 2007

V-Day

My Valentine's Day was too cute. Matt and I don't usually make a big deal about V-Day. Or Anniversaries. Or any of those special days that couples are supposed to celebrate. We do special things for one another on a pretty regular basis so we don't find a need to act cutesy for the sake of a holiday. But, yesterday (due to snow, ice, and sleet) we had a three hour late arrival policy for work. So, I thought i'd be cute to make Matty breakfast in bed. He loved it! I made omelets, potatoes, and had some fruit on the side. It was quite yummy if I do say so myself. So then we went to work (sucked!) and then after work I just ran errands. And when I got home, Matt had prepared us a feast. Alaskan king crab legs, gourmet salad, and homemade guacamole with chips. I know....all kinda random. But that is how we do it. We had a super cute evening. I love that boy so much.
In honor of our great Valentine's Day...here is a picture that is so us. We're always like this. Having fun. Joking around. Acting stupid. Totally crazy in love.

No comments: