Monday, February 26, 2007

Fiveheads and Snowstorms

The weekend was fabulous.
It was productive, yet relaxing.
Those are the best kinds.
But Matt and I did break our pact.
Our pact to not eat out in February.
And not only did we break the pact.
But, we went all out.
Vietnamese on Saturday.
Italian on Sunday (lunch).
Chinese on Sunday (dinner).
And it was all heavenly.
I blame it on the snowstorm.
And I blame the fact that Matt's bumper is halfway to the ground on the plow man who missed a spot!
I guess no one is perfect.
I forgive you, Mr. Plow man.

Anyways, I FINALLY got a scrap sesh in.
I saw this picture of my sister.
And the ideas just starting pouring in.
So, here is what I came up with.
I love it. It makes me smile.
And laugh hysterically.
Erika, I know you will love it too.

1 comment:

erika said...

hahaha i absolutely love it! i like that you cropped me and stuck me on a doily and that my sunglasses make it look like i tried to cover my whole face with my nelly bangs. anyways, i don't know why you're calling me out.. you're the one who got goofy coke bottle glasses just to look like stephanie tanner!