Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know. I totally suck. So much going on. Not enough time to blog. Well, that is a lie. There is always enough time. I have just chosen not to. Mostly because I hate posting without a picture. Or a scrappy. Or some kind of pizzazz! And I hate being boring like that. Anyways, here is a status on what has or has not been going on.

I've been somewhat annoyed at life lately. Ever since I got home from Bolivia I have had NO TIME for anything. No Natalie Time. And Nat-Time is crucial to my happiness. I have not scrapped in over a month, which probably means i have lost my creative mojo. I have entered the "hate" stage on my feelings towards my job. It used to be "strongly disike, with a hint of whatever." Now it has quickly progressed into the "My brain is dying a slow death by having to be here every effing morning." I am sick of pretending to work, when in reality, I'm surfing TwoPeas and online shopping for about 7.5 of the 8 hours I am here. Also, I have been a fat slob all of 2007. So much for resolutions. I have yet to go to the gym, and I have been eating out like its my fat ass job to be some fast food critic. I am disgusted with myself. My belated birthday dinner got cancelled due to snow last Sunday. But at least I got to stay home all day and watch football and eat choclate cake and french fries....in true fat girl fashion. Hmm, what else. My bestest friend at work got fired, or as we are calling it, "Got Resigned." I am seriously in depression mode without her. She was the person who made the day bearable. And now, I'm flying solo. I am one sad, pathetic, financial analyst.

In good news, I am taking a class downtown. You see, I have known for quite some time now that I have been getting progresively dumber. But then the other day, when Matt was dictating an address to me, and I spelled Suite as Sweet, I knew it was time to go back to school. Also, Vail was amazing. Great conditions, great company. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. And my sister is coming home this weekend and that is super. But what is even more super is that we might go out and ride one day. Suite! And Michelle gave me the best present ever - a gift card to TwoPeas. She totally made my day.

SO, that is it it for now. I have to go back to pretending to work. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: