Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's only Tuesday...

I feel like this is going to be the longest week ever! At least next week is a short week right?

Ok, so I had quite an eventful weekend. Saw some of my old skool sorority sisters (yes, I was one of THOSE girls) on Friday. That was way fun!! Then, went to Arlington with my girl Sarah from Wisconsin. Good Times! Then Saturday I hungout with this guy...
How awesome is that!! I haven't seen Kyle in years. So, it was great to catch up with him. He's such a cool cat. Him and Matty chatted it up all night too which made me happy. Oh and I also bought an adorable shirt from Urban...very pleased with my purchase. New clothes make me all giddy inside!

Then Sunday, I went to the parental's home and ate some yummy salteñas. Mmm, Mmm, Gooood! Salteñas are a Bolivian food. Here is a picture of them in case you have no idea. Try them out if you get a chance. So freaking yummy!Speaking of Bolivia...in exactly one month from today, I will be on an airplane on my way there. AND...my cousin's are already planning several mini-trips and I can't wait. I can finally put my Nikon D80 to the test. Can't wait to go picture happy!

Last but not least. I killed this really strange bug at my parent's house. I felt compelled to take a picture of it. And I like how it turned out. Poor buggy. But that's what he got for trespassing =)