Friday, November 10, 2006

It's FRIDAY!

And I'm here at work, with a stomach ache, wishing I were in bed instead. Sigh.

But, on a good note, I have fun plans for tonight with some friends I haven't seen in a while. So yay to that!

And, I worked out this morning before work. A mini-workout, but at least it was a workout.

And, I did HH with my good friend Whodes on Wednesday, which was spectacular, to say the least. Love that girl. No, seriously, she's the greatest. Loved our conversation. Love her to pieces.

And, did dinner with Elizabeth and Dan on Wednesday. Let's just say it was a jam-packed super fun Wednesday. Love those two. They're adorable. Matty introduced them to some different kinds of Thai - they loved it, we loved it, lots of loving it going on. They might come to Denver with Matty and I - how great would that be?!?!?!

I'll leave you with a silly picture of my Matty...Happy Friday!!