Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Remember Snood? The oh-so-wonderfully addicting game of Snood. Remember the college days when everything revolved around Snood? First study, then Snood. I might have to download it again, for good times sake. But beware: if I don't blog for a while, you will know where to find me.

Here is a secret. I love that new show Rob and Big. Freaking laugh out loud hilarious! Who would have thought that a skinny little punk dude and his big fatty body guard could bring this girl so much laughter. Loving every minute of it. If only I could watch Big falling on the skateboarding ramp again....Am I mean because I laugh when people fall.

Erika's brand new blog. Fantastic! Suberb! Entertaining! 5 Stars! Check it out!

Nintendo Wii. Ok, so I don't have it yet. But I already know I'm going to be strangely addicted to it. I'm going to have to karate kick some people on Sunday to get my hands on it, but it will all be worth it. And did you know you can download the old skool games to the console? I'm going to have to quit my job to be a SAHG (Stay At Home Gamer).

Being at work an not working. Ha. I must admit... I do this often. What could be more fun than just surfing blogs and random websites while being at work. Talk about helping the day go by faster.

That's enough for now. Now its time to "work."