Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Highlights



Finally got around to posting my work from last week. What do you think?

Highlights from the weekend:

  • Seeing Brandon Robins at Blue Iguana - He is my ray of sunshine!
  • Hanging out with Stacey, two weekends in a row! I love that girl.
  • Talking and drinking wine with my favorite Bolivian, Ruben.
  • Staying up until 4am talking with my parents on Friday night.
  • Buying plane tickets to Denver! I'm going for my birthday! YAY! What better way to spend my birthday then snowboarding out West.
  • Buying my very first DSLR. How freaking exciting is that?!?!?!?!

Here is the camera I got. Originally, I wanted a Canon. Just because I've always bought Canon and I am very loyal to them. But, my dad is a Nikon guy and he found me the SICKEST deal so I listened to his advice and bought the Nikon D80!!!!!!!! I am so so so so excited. I'm just waiting for Matty to get home so we can have a photo shoot.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice cover and LOs. Like that camera too!!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts! Your happy picture is so great. And I am totally jealous of your new toy!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos ... and your journalling ... congrats on your new 'toy'!!!

Ania said...

Spunky and fun pages! Very nice! And congrats with the new camera! I got a nikon d70s and I love it!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

gorgeous pages - love your happy page with the jumping up photo!!!

Johnny Ong said...

u bought the D80? from various review, it's good camera for this range