Monday, October 23, 2006

He's Finally Home!

My Matty is finally home!! Oh how I've missed him. Usually, its me that is away. I'm the one who travels for work. I'm the one who went to Russia for two weeks. I'm the one who will be going to Bolivia for two weeks in December. But, this time it was him that was gone. And it was weird. I'm not going to lie...I loved my 'Natalie Time' the first few days. But, after day 3 I was so ready for him to be home. Plus, I want to be there for him. He really needs me right now. So, I'm going to do everything in my power to cheer him up.

I'm leaving work at 4:00 on the dot and rushing home to see him. He's going to be so excited about my DSLR. I haven't told him yet. I can't wait to have a photo shoot with him. Maybe I'll use my new pics to create a banner, because mine is so plain and boring that it is starting to annoy me. Ok, be on the lookout for my new pics...YAY!!

No comments: