Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GMAT


This book and the GMAT are killing me softly. I've been studying (on and off) for what feels like forever. You see, I'm good about studying for a week or two at a time. But then my ADD kicks in and I find any reason to NOT study. First, it was snowboarding last winter. Then, it was because it was summer. Then, it was because I went to Russia. Then, I had a crazy-hectic-busy month with work. Currently, its because I'm in Shimelle's class and I'm having so much fun making my book. And most recently, I'm totally consumed with my new DSLR. Oh, did I also mention that I'm trying to make my parents a scrapbook of our Russian vacation before our December 14 vacation? Yes, I know, I'm crazy.

So, what should I do? I used to be so good with time management. The logical thing to do would be to give up scrappin. Or at least keep it to a minimum. But, when I get that itch to be creative, am I supposed to read up on algebra rules? I know I have to get over this hurdle of the GMAT. I need to get the ball rolling on the B-School Application process. I just need remind myself that not everything in life is fun as photography and scrapbooking. I need to suck it up and get this damn test over and done with. That way I don't feel guilty about taking time away to do the things I love.

No comments: