Monday, October 30, 2006

So Much to Talk About

This weekend was the best weekend I've had in such a long time. I feel like for once, I did everything I wanted to do, I saw the people I wanted to see, and accomplished almost everything on my To-Do List. And for that, I am happy and thankful for my wonderful weekend.

Friday, I worked on my Russia Album. Does anyone find it quite challenging to scrap a vacation album? I don't know about you, but I tend to take hundreds and hundreds of pictures when I travel. So, how do you chose the right ones? I'll post my work tonight. Didn't get around to scanning anything.

Saturday, I took a Nikon class. Loved it! Totally recommend it to all my fellow Nikon users. Very informative. AND, the instructor sat next to me at lunch and gave me some really good tips. We even talked Snowboarding and that made me super duper happy! Later did some babysitting for Diane's kids. Had a little photo shoot with the girls. They are getting to be so grown up. This is Katie, the youngest of the girlies.

Sunday, went to good old Potomac Mills. Didn't buy anything. But, I did have lunch with my mommy and daddy. Great conversations, great food, great fun. And just like Stacey said this morning, "Its so nice when you start looking at your parents as real people, and not just as your parents" Very true statement. Wish I would have realized this earlier in life. Also, my mom asked me to take pictures of my Grandma. I call her Julie, even though her name is Julia (how's that for a random fact). She's 90 and one strong old lady. Love her to pieces. Isn't she adorable?

And, I got to see my wonderful friend Stephanie and her beautiful baby boy. I am so truly happy for her. Its so wierd to think that I have friends that are not only married, but have kids too. But, once you're around them, it doesn't seem wierd anymore. She seems so happy and that is truly all that matters.

Ok, Blogger is giving me a hard time and not letting me upload anymore pics. ARGH. I'll try tomorrow...

No comments: