Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wanted: Lunch Friends

So today, I had no one to eat lunch with. Usually, I have my crew and we eat together everyday. But, today, things were different. People had errands to run, others ordered in and sat at their desk, and Matty, who I can always count on to accompany me, is of course in AK. So, I ate lunch at my cube. I hate doing that. I like to use my lunch hour to talk, to laugh, to do anything to keep my mind off my horribly boring job.

Ok, let's talk TV! I really liked last night's episode of LOST. Wasn't Locke's dream just bizzaro, yet awesome?!?!? Did anyone else see Henry as the Security Guard at the Airport...hmm, does this mean something? Did the Other's cause the accident...probably not, but its worth mentioning. And how cute is Boone? Seriousy, why did he have to die? He was some good eye candy. But, so was the cop hitch-hiker guy that Locke picked up. Ok, and Desmond...is he psychic now? Many possibilities there. Just love this show! And speaking of shows, I am so excited for Grey's tonight. So, she picked McDreamy, but what will he do? Kinda sad how I live for these shows, but honestly, how can one not get addicted to such wonderful TV. Some eye candy for everyone out there in honor of it being Thursday...
Ok, can't wait to leave work to continue working on my "You Think You Know Me" book. Last night I worked on my "happy" page, tonight I'm doing my "sad" page. Except it might tricky to find a sad picture of myself. And considering that I don't have a camera right now, I might have to hold off on that page. Hopefully, I'll have them posted by Saturday. Bye bye for now...

No comments: