Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some News

Just got news that my BF's dad had a stroke! And in the worse of circumstances too. He was returning from his trip to China and it happened on the airplane. They had to make an emergency landing in Anchorage, Alaska and so that is where he is. The doctor who called Matty said that his dad is in critical condition. So sad. Matty had to fly out to AK this morning. He seems to be handling it pretty well. He's making jokes (his usual self) and hoping and praying for the best. This morning, he called me from the airport and was joking around that it's a "cruel twist of irony" that he is going to Alaska, but won't be going to Snowboard. He's always wanted to go out there and ride, and unfortunately, his first time to AK will be for other reasons.

In other news, I finished the cover to my "You Think You Know Me" book. I'm quite happy with the results. Its girly, its colorful, its scraptastic and I really like it. Unfortunately, Matt and I are currently sharing his camera (mine broke and I'm waiting to get my DSLR for x-mas) and he took the camera with him to AK. So, in other words, I'm screwed cause I can't post my cover.

In more news, the guy that annoys me at work is leaving. Moving back to Chicago..yay! Now, if only the girl that annoys me would leave too! That would be glorious! And maybe then, I could start enjoying my job. Nah, prob not, but it was a nice thought. Ok, more later. Adios for now!

No comments: