Monday, October 16, 2006

You Think You Know!

I am soooo excited because I signed up for Shimmelle's "You Think You Know Me" Class. Ok, so I really signed up over a week ago, but the reality of it all is just hitting me now. Probably because I've received like seven emails about it just this morning and I'm pumped to get started! I get to make a fabulous mini book all about ME! Yes, a little Narcissistic to some, but I definitely don't see it that way. I hardly ever scrap about just me. So this will be my time to step out of my comfort zone and create new things. I'll post my results as I go.

Ok, in other news, I had such a fabulous day yesterday. I got the wonderful opportunity to have lunch with one of my very best friends in the entire world, Stacey! I hadn't seen her in like 3+ months and let's just say that I am not letting that much time pass before hanging out with her again. I la la love this girl. No one makes me laugh like Stacey and I seriously can't wait till we hangout again!!!!

Is it bad that I'm already day dreaming about my weekend and its only Monday morning? Sigh... Here's to a quick week, that I keep up with my workouts, and turn in my project at work on time. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello ... I'm also doing the class, just wanted to drop by and say hello!!! :-)