Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hello Past

Back from Dallas.
Feeling very sick.
And for real this time.
Refusing to rest.
Cleaning my room instead.
Finding clothes from highschool.
And some from my early college days.
Trying them on.
Feeling fat.
I can't button the jeans.
But happy that they go up 92% of the way.
Finding jewelry galore.
And funny pics.
Embarrassing ones, in fact.
I would post them but my self esteem issues from 7th grade might surface again.

That's all for now.

P.S. I'm moving blogs soon.
Very soon. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Vee said...

can't wait to see your new blog, been waiting for ages girl! :)
hope you feel better and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Shelly Brewer said...

hope you feel better! are you moving to typepad???

ali mclaughlin said...

ha.. I doubt I could even pull up my pants from high school, since I was something like 85 pounds then..
a little junk in the trunk looks so much better!