Friday, January 25, 2008

Numero Dos

I mentioned before that I ordered some new fabrics. I got them from Quilt Home which delivered them super quick, which totally made the whole buying experience even better. I am madly in love with the all the pinks and browns. A little sneak peak of some of the fabrics I plan to use for quilt numero dos:

And I've had a little secret. Matt and I have moved. Temporarily back to VA. This is what our place looked like a few weeks ago. Total chaos. Boxes everywhere. Weird things laying around, like snowboarding bindings, a lonely bike helmet, and my beloved Wii. I'm sad we left, but I am happy the move is over. Now, we are looking forward to our next move. Which at this point is TBD. We're thinking maybe to the big city. Or maybe west coast. Or maybe farther. Time will tell. Now it is just a waiting game.


If you need my new address for any reason, please just hit me up with an email.
Everyone have a great weekend! Live it up while you still can.

13 comments:

Vee said...

LOVE LOVE the new fabric can't wait to see more of quilt no. two
have a great weekend!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Congrats on completing your move. Moving sucks and I hope you guys settle in very quickly!

Leah said...

those fabrics look delish! can't wait to see the finished product!!

staceyfike said...

or maybe KY?

c'mon, it's in the middle!!

ali mclaughlin said...

No, you can't move away! haha.. it was fun meeting up this week.. and I love the sneak peak of your quilt!

Unknown said...

I love the quilt fabrics! I am sooo checking out that site, I'm working on my 2nd quilt and lovin it to:-)

Good luck with the move/settling in! Btw the west coast is awesome, just saying!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Move to Miami!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the pink fabric! And I can see some Amy Butler in there, you're quilt's gonna be great by the looks of it!

Anonymous said...

totally diggin your fabrics... i think i spy some amy bulter in there- yummy!!! move to NY, k?!!! or you could always move to PA... hehehe.

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOVE those fabrics!!!! YUMMMY!! CONGRATS on your move-I am still settling from ours in August! blah.

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, big things happening! Hope the moving process goes smoothly for you guys! And those fabrics are gorgeous! Makes me want to take up quilting! Take care, Anne

miss morgan... said...

ummm holy poo! you're making a quilt for me? how sweet! psh! don't forget to bring yours for scrapbowl! i can't wait to see it!

Tina said...

um...thought you were also moving blogs?? :) How's the resume coming?