Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Jacks are Done!

I am so incredibly happy I participated in all seven DareJacks.
Not only were they so much fun, but it really gave me a great sense of accomplishment.
I am known for starting things and not finishing them.
But I actually did every last one and I am so happy with not only the results, but with myself for sticking with it.
Now I'm getting all excited for LSS#2 to start. Oh man, the excitement!
Here is my take on the Missy DareJack.
I love this page oh so very much!
It makes me feel all happy inside every time I look at it.

Dude! Winter is around the corner. And you know what that means...snowboarding season!! I can't wait for Burton to release all their new boards and jackets and clothes. Ahhh...the excitement is killing me!

I leave you with a picture of me snowboarding last year in vail. And by snowboarding, I mean, falling on my face and eating powder. Hopefully there will be less of that this year. =)


11 comments:

staceyfike said...

i'm so glad you did too!!! because you rock!!
and based on that color chart i must be a papaya-night.
love those colors!!

p.s. your RAK is finally in the mail....sorry i suck at shipping on time.....

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

again, another great LO. Totally love "Yes I stalk you section"! lol Call me new to the scrap/blog thing, but what is the Dare Jack? In any case, your creation is really colorful and great.

Vee said...

I love this page!!! It is awesome and I remember when you got that :)
love the snowboarding pic, think I may try it this year at Wintergreen.
you rocked the jacks and I am ready for LSS too! :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

WTG!!! I did KC jack and gave up...
I loved all of yours and this one with the PS papers is delicious!!

Can you believe I have never seen the snow??!?!?

Unknown said...

Cool page! Also, I am soooo stoked for boarding season! Where do you usually go? Super excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that page!

Bethany E. said...

That last jack is amazing!! LOVE Paper Source...too bad I don't have one near me right now :(

Rachael said...

Woohoo!!

Love that layout!! Wow!!

Shelly Brewer said...

I love that LO! I couldn't finish all the jacks...kinda mad, but there's only so much time...

amytangerine said...

paper source is amazing and so is your layout! love it.

Anne Thompson said...

Cool layout. Those colors look and sound delicious! My hubs just bought some new burton boots on ebay last night! He's stoked!