Friday, August 10, 2007

A New Love

How come it took me so long to discover Law and Order SVU?

While in the DR, I happened to turn on the tv and there they were. Elliot and Olivia. I was immediately hooked. Like, instantly in love. This show is so good. So good, that the first thing I did when I got home was do a search for it on cable and now I have about 20 episodes DVRed. Yesss! I can't believe that a girl who grew up loving shows like Matlock, just now realized that there is a modern and way more interesting version. So, tonight I will run to Nordstrom, Michaels, and Whole Foods, and then settle my pretty butt down in front of the tv while I have a SVU/scrap marathon. It's good to be home. =)

6 comments:

Vee said...

are we sisters or what?!!
those are my fav shows!! nothing like a SVU or Law and Order marathon :)
have fun and I want to see some scrappage soon, okay!!

Anne Thompson said...

I can't believe I've never watched Law and Order! I feel so left out! haha

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I will have to give SVU a chance. Thanks for the recommendation!

Bethany E. said...

We're getting cable in about a week...so gonna search for that show! Your little store marathon sounds like the exact places I would go...and then home to sit on my butt! :)

Shelly Brewer said...

I've never watched any of the Law and Order shows. I know they would be good...just don't want to add anything else.

Unknown said...

seriously, you've never watched SVU? thats the best law & order. whats wrong w/ you? haha