Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'm Baaaccckk!

Hello Blogland!

I have missed you all. I apologize to my loyal readers for my absence. I meant to post before I left but as we all know, things get kinda crazy before vacations. Passports get left at home, confirmation numbers get misplaced, and then you have to worry about how you're going to avoid paying $90 for parking at the airport. Needless to say, everything went smoothly. Well, almost. We missed our connecting flight in Miami last night and ended up spending the night there. But at least we had some delicious Cuban Sandwiches at some awesome Latin restaurant in Miami - there is always a bright side. Now it's time to upload pictures, take a nap, and eat a fabulously good homecooked meal. Adios readers!

4 comments:

michelle raMirez said...

can't wait to hear more about the vacation and of course see the pics.
fun times!

Shelly Brewer said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!

Vee said...

yay!!!
can't wait to see your pics and to chat more about your trip :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You were here in Miami and I never knew????? Next time we have to meet :)