Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No Parking & Long Lines

No Parking & Long Lines = Me all Dressed Up with Nowhere to Go. I didn't quite make it to Michelle's Birthday party on Saturday. But I tried. There's just something about clusters of people pretty much begging to get into a club that makes me want to turn around and go home. Add so that is what I did. I'm sorry Michelle! But I tried.
So last night, Matty and I decided to have some fun! We found an empty parking lot and went Rollerblading! Yep, that's right! We had speed races and Matt (Apollo Anton Ohno as he called himself) beat me senseless. Apparantly, the 8th grade skills aren't what they used to be. Regardless, we had so much fun! Best night ever!!


6 comments:

staceyfike said...

i don't wait or pay to get into a bar! unless they've got a kickass band, then........

Anonymous said...

3 out of 4 of those skating photos came out really well. I wonder why?!? ;)

Unknown said...

aww its okay! i forgive you! i wish you wouldve made it though! it was lots of fun and you wouldnt have had to wait in that mess of a line! and you looked super cute! i hate wasted outfit nights :(

Vee said...

you look so cute!! love your hair curlie!!
rollerblading!!
i want to do that!!
looks like so much fun and you all are such a cute couple!!
hate long lines at the clubs too although I am getting the club itch now that is warm and no more coat check
YEaaaaaH
smooches

Shelly Brewer said...

I love rollerblading...ok rollerskating even more!! Looks like a blast! What totally fun pictures!

RachelDenbow said...

Oh, the fun of spontaneity! (word?)
Such sweet photos.