Friday, April 20, 2007

Random List

What happens when you're emailing with friends while bored at work? You start emailing the most random of random stuff. So, Maggi and I decided to create Random Lists. Here's mine:

My favorite color at the moment is pink.
I used to want to be a lawyer, just like Matlock.
I also wanted to be a back-up dancer for all MTV music videos.
I hate olives. All kinds. All colors. This is quite unfortunate.
Lemonade is my favorite drink. It reminds me of my youth.
One of my all-time favorite books is Summer Sisters by Judy Blume.
I haven't shaved my armpits in 3 years. Its ok b/c I wax them.
I am deathly scared of motorcycles.
I secretely wish I spoke 5 lanuages: English, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, & Russsian. (2.5 down, 2.5 to go!)
I think calf muscles are the sexiest part of a man.
Thai food is by far my favorite ethnic food. Especially Thai noodles.
My daddy is my role model. He inpires me to go great things.
I wish the World Cup was on every day.
Maybe b/c I miss seeing Christiano Ronaldo. See below.

In other news, isn't this little guy the cutest thing in the world? He is my friend's baby, and quite possibly the first baby I decide to scrapbook. I've never scrapped about anything baby-related. Only grown up moments, stories, events, etc. This could turn out to be quite challenging.
I'm so happy its the weekend! I have a lot going on this weekend, including a class with the oh-so-talented Kristina Contes! Very excited about that. And....I'm out.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

thanks for the comment!! Your blog is so fun...love the scrappy good ness....I think we "stalk" the same scrappy people...=) and thanks for the soccer eye candy!

Unknown said...

i agree, i wish the world cup was everyday. mainly for cristiano ronaldo who is quite possibly the hottest man alive. thank you for making my morning w/ those pics:) haha

Vee said...

totally love meeting you this w/e Natalie!!
had so much fun
can't wait to see your finished mini :)

erika said...

that is one badass baby! the kid has a mohawk. he's like the next maddox!