Monday, April 09, 2007

Hits the Nail on the Head

Found this Design Test and of course I did it.
Dude, this is totally 110% accurate.
Do the test and be scared. Seriously.
This is what it said about me:

"Carefree. Playful. Cheerful. You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once." You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise."

Seriously, this is even more accurate than the Chinese assessment of my animal, the Dog. Which after doing this quiz, I only give the Chinese thing a 92% accuracy rating. Although, according to Erika, I am a total fualt finder and would make an excellent secret agent. Alright, two posts in one day?? This is total craziness, even for me! Off to Italian class I go. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh! pink and black! i love it! :) and i also loved your family fun post. it def was a lot of family fun. :)