Monday, November 06, 2006

55 and 103

55 is the number of hours I worked last week. For some, that might not sound like a lot. But I'm used to working 35-40 hour weeks. And due to tight deadlines, I ended up working 14 hours just on Thursday. I was miserable. But needless to say, I finished everything I had to do, and hopefully I can slack off a little this week.

103 was my (inaccurate) weight this morning. I worked out all weekend and was feeling like I wanted to weigh-in. You could imagine my shock to see 103 on the scale. Haven't seen a number like that since early college. When I saw it I was feeling way too happy to feel skeptical. But, then I went and ate a banana for breakfast and weighed-in again only to be sad to see my usual 111. So either, the early morning reading was wrong or I just gained 8 pounds from a banana. Haha.

Did some scrappies this weekend. Just one page, but its better than nutin! Now, if only I had scanned it then I could show you but you'll just have to wait. I promise i'll post them tonight. Promise.

No comments: