Wednesday, November 01, 2006

5 Random Things



YAY, Blogger finally let me post this picture! This is Steph and her baby boy Jackson. Isn't he a cutie? She looks so happy, doesn't she? I know I already said this, but I had soooo much fun hanging out with her on Sunday. Sometimes you don't realize how much you miss someone in your life until your hangout with them again and realize how strong your connection is. So happy we reunited and that we are keeping in touch again.

Ok, enough sappy stuff.

Here are 5 Random things about me...

1. I hate showering in the winter. Especially in the morning. I just get way too cold. (But don't worry, I still do it)

2. I haven't shaved my armpits in over 3 years. Haha, ok, before you get grossed out, I guess I should tell you that I wax them. For those of you who haven't tried this, I highly recommend it. Lasts way longer and is much better in my opinion.

3. When I was little, I dreamed of being a backup dancer in MTV music videos. Yeah, that never happened but I'd be lying if I said I still didn't think about it every once in a while.

4. Yesterday at work, I colored a Frankenstein with Crayons, for a Halloween contest my company had. I really felt like I was 5 years old again. I can't remember the last time I used Crayons. Awesome feeling!

5. I think about Spain every single day of my life. I miss living there and I want to go back. Sigh.

No comments: